Green seedless grapes are some girls' favorite food, the elements from grapes benifit your skin and your body health.We enjoy this recipe as either a dessert after dinner, or as a sweet and spicy side dish to accompany fish or chicken. It's a favorite around the holidays, and quite simple to make.Such a delicious dessert recipe!
Sweet and Spicy Grapes
- 1-1/2 pounds green seedless grapes
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Half the grapes and set them in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, vanilla, sugar and chili powder. Mix well.
- Coat grapes in cream mixture.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve chilled!