In Sichuan cuisine, in addition to the regular spicy, there is also a numb taste. This numb taste is produced by Sichuan peppercorns. Everyone must have seen a lot of Sichuan peppercorns when eating Sichuan cuisine, and only Sichuan peppercorns can be injected into Sichuan cuisine. Soul, what dish is delicious with Sichuan peppercorns? Today I am sharing a Sichuan pepper vernon menu.
Mapo tofu is known as the top ten Sichuan dishes.
Mapo Tofu is one of the famous traditional dishes in Sichuan Province, China. The main ingredients are: tofu, the accessories are garlic sprouts, beef foam (other meats are also available), and the seasonings are crispy watercress, Sichuan pepper powder, chili noodles, soy sauce, sugar, starch, etc. Ma comes from Sichuan peppercorns, and spicy comes from chili noodles. This dish is spicy, spicy, fresh, fragrant, hot, tender and crispy, showing the spicy characteristics of Sichuan cuisine to the fullest. Now, Mapo Tofu is exported to the ocean.
Mapo tofu was first seen during the Tongzhi period in the Qing Dynasty and was created by Chen Liu, the owner of the Chen Xingsheng Hotel in Wanfu Bridge, Chengdu. Because she has a few pockmarks on her face, she is called Mapo Tofu. The cooked tofu is bright in color, the beef particles are crispy and fragrant, numb, spicy, fragrant, crisp, tender, hot and whole, full of Sichuan flavor. Chen's tofu quickly became famous, with food-seekers flocking here, and literati and pokerers often come here. People with good deeds joked about Chen Mapo tofu when they saw the pockmarks on Chen's face. So this shop is called Chen Mapo Tofu Shop. At the end of the Qing Dynasty, Chen Mapo Tofu was listed as a famous food in Chengdu.
Books such as "Jincheng Bamboo Branch Ci" and "The Old Record of Furong Dialect" all record the history of Chen Mapo's creation of Mapo Tofu. "Jincheng Bamboo Branch Ci" says: Mapo Chen's name is still passed down, and the tofu tastes the best. "Chengdu Tonglan" records that Chen Mapo Tofu was listed as a famous food in Chengdu in the late Qing Dynasty.
How to make Mapo Tofu?
Main ingredients; 400 grams of tofu, 50 grams of minced beef; seasonings: 30 grams of bean paste, 20 grams of tempeh, 2 grams of salt, 2 grams of chicken powder, 15 grams of soy sauce, 10 grams of rice wine, 20 grams of minced garlic, 300 ml of broth, water Appropriate amount of starch, 30 grams of peanut oil; ingredients: 30 grams of minced green garlic, 1 gram of Sichuan pepper noodles, and 5 grams of coriander powder.
Cut the tofu into 2 cm cubes, add a little salt to the water, soak the cut tofu in the water for 15 minutes, remove and set aside.
Heat the frying spoon, add appropriate amount of peanut oil to fry minced meat, add Pixian bean paste and tempeh and fry until fragrant, add minced garlic and fry, cook rice wine and stir-fry evenly. Stir-fry the above ingredients, pour in the broth, and then add some soy sauce and salt to taste.
Then put in the tofu and bring to a boil. Cook the tofu for about 3-5 minutes, add a little chicken powder to refresh, and thicken with water starch. At this time, shake the pot and push the bottom of the pot with a spoon, so that the tofu will not stick to the pot. After the starch is completely gelatinized, it is ready to serve. After serving, sprinkle an even layer of Sichuan pepper while it is still hot, then sprinkle with green garlic powder and a pinch of coriander powder. Ready to serve.
Chicken with Sichuan pepper
Chicken with Sichuan pepper is fragrant and spicy, paired with Pixian watercress and red Sichuan pepper, it is definitely a delicious taste that you can't stop eating! Flower Sichuan pepper, anyone who has eaten it knows that the numbness is not comparable to that of ordinary dried Sichuan peppers. After taking a bite, there is nothing special about it, and after that, the whole mouth will be numb and full of stamina! Super fun! Anyway! If you love spicy food, you must try this dish.
Main ingredient for chicken with Sichuan pepper
1 three yellow chicken
2 red Sichuan peppers
A small bowl of fresh Sichuan peppercorns
A handful of dried chili
1 Sichuan pepper
A few slices of onion and ginger
A tablespoon of watercress
Two tablespoons of white wine
2 tsp salt
2 scoops of soy sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
a spoon of water
The practice steps of chicken with Sichuan pepper
1. One three yellow chicken, cut potatoes, bell Sichuan peppers and red Sichuan peppers into pieces.
2. Wash the three yellow chicken and chop it into the size you like. Don't be too big, the smaller ones are more tasty.
3. In terms of seasoning, a handful of fresh Sichuan peppers, a handful of dried Sichuan peppers, and a few slices of onion and ginger. Then, if the mouth is heavy, the amount of Sichuan peppercorns is doubled, and you can add some dried peppercorns to enrich the taste.
4. Add base oil to the pot and sauté the shallots and ginger until fragrant, then add a tablespoon of Pixian bean curd and stir-fry until fragrant.
5. Then add chicken pieces and stir fry.
6. Fry the chicken pieces until white and add white wine. Hey, the pan I used was shallow, and the whole pan ignited after adding wine. Then add a bowl of water
7. Then add Chinese prickly ash and dried chili. The heavy dried chili is broken and cooked with chili seeds.
8. Then add the potato wedges. Then add salt and sugar to taste. You don't need a lot of salt, Pixian Douban itself is salty. simmer
9. After the potatoes can be smashed, add red Sichuan peppers and stir well. At this time, the soup is almost finished. After the red Sichuan peppers are broken, add the Sichuan peppers and mix well and turn off the heat!
Boiled fish with green Sichuan pepper
Material for boiled fish with green Sichuan pepper
Black fish fillet 1.5 catties
Half a handful of dried Sichuan pepper
1 dried green Sichuan pepper
2-3 bunches fresh green Sichuan peppercorns
Green Sichuan peppers (can be replaced with thin-skinned green Sichuan peppers) several
1 stick of spicy millet
Dried two vitex peppers several
Lettuce, bean sprouts, bean sprouts, etc. Bottom vegetables, decide by yourself
The practice of boiled fish with green Sichuan pepper
1. Black fish fillet, add white pepper, a little soy sauce, cooking wine, salt, egg white of an egg, starch, sesame oil, grab evenly and sizing. spare
2. Prepare this fresh green peppercorns and wash them. This kind is sold online, buy a big bag, freeze it separately, thaw it for direct use, and keep it fresh.
3. One portion of green pepper is chopped and one portion is cut into sections. 1 spicy millet cut into pieces. Chopped garlic, over water.
4. Add more oil to the pot, and sauté minced garlic and ginger slices on low heat until fragrant.
5. Add in dried green peppercorns and chopped wire pepper, continue to sauté until fragrant.
6. If there are fish bones, put them in and fry until the fish turns white. If not, omit it.
7. Add boiled water (must be boiled water when there are fish bones), the amount should be enough to cook all the fish fillets. Add a little sugar for freshness, salt to taste (appropriately make it salty), and white pepper.
8. After boiling, blanch the vegetables (such as bean sprouts), blanch them and place them in a basin.
9. Open the pot again, spread the fish fillets, do not stick.
10. Slowly simmer the fish fillets over medium and low heat, do not use high heat, otherwise the fish will be de-starved.
11. When the water is slightly boiled, the fish fillets turn white, and pour the soup into the basin. The amount of soup is based on just not completely covering the fish.
12. Take another pot with a lot of cooking oil and heat it up to 70% to 80%. Add green peppercorns, diced green peppers, and dried two vitex strips.
13. Pour all the hot oil into the basin.
14. The finished product is ready to serve.
Chicken Feet with Pickled Sichuan Peppers
Chicken feet with pickled Sichuan peppers is a special food originating in Chongqing. Chicken feet with pickled Sichuan peppers has been spread as a popular snack on the Internet. It is not only popular on the dining table, but also one of the must-have snacks for leisure after dinner. There are many ways to pickle chicken feet, mainly after cooking the chicken feet, add lemon, onion, celery, wild pepper, or millet pepper, Sichuan peppercorns, cinnamon, star anise, pepper, garlic, ginger, salt, monosodium glutamate Make pickled Sichuan pepper water with cold boiled water, put it in the refrigerator to taste, and then you can eat it. Pickled Sichuan pepper chicken feet is sour, spicy and refreshing, appetizing and relieving greasy.
Cold eating diced rabbit
Cold eating diced rabbit is a Sichuan dish made with rabbit, dried chili and ginger as the main ingredients. The Zigong area in Sichuan is famous for eating rabbit meat. Its characteristic is that the rabbit meat is eaten cold. The whole piece of rabbit meat is put into the pot, cooked with Sichuan peppercorns, star anise, aniseed, ginger slices, green onions, etc., and put it on a plate for later use. Pour oil into the pot, at the same time put ginger, green onions, aniseed, Sichuan peppercorns into a colander, put them into the pot and fry until the green onions turn yellow, remove and discard, pour in the prepared diced rabbit meat, and stir fry quickly until Dehydrated rabbit meat. Add cooking wine, soy sauce, salt and a small amount of sugar and stir-fry until the color becomes golden brown. Finally, add a little vinegar and turn off the heat. Cool and eat after serving.
Sichuan pepper is one of the seasonings that we often use in our daily cooking. Sichuan pepper can not only be used as a seasoning to increase the taste, but also has great benefits for the human body. It also has a great effect on increasing immunity.