Shredded meat in chili sauce, also called shredded pork with garlic sauce, is a widely welcomed dish in Chinese recipe. It taste wonderful since it mixed fish favor and pork favor. A little more practice can help you familiar with the cooking skills, folling is the recipe:
Ingredient: tenderloin 120g, winter bamboo shoots 75g, fungus 50g, green onion 5g, fresh garlic 10g, ginger 5g, chili pepper 20g 3 teaspoon sugar, 2 teaspoon vinegar, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon cooking wine, 1/2 teaspoon starch
1.Cut pork fillet into strips, add 1 tsp cooking wine, a little salt and water starchgrasp uniform, marinate for 10 minutes
2. Dice winter bamboo and fungus to be julienne.
3. Cut chili pepper to be mince.
4. Cut green onion, fresh garlic and ginger to be mince.
5. 3 tsp sugar, vinegar 2 tsp, 1 tsp light soya sauce, cooking wine 1 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon starch, 3 tablespoons of water, tune into the juice.
6. Put the shredded meat in the hot oil, dry it and bail them out.
7. Pour a little oil in a pot, put the mince peppers in it and stir fry until red oil come into being.
8. Add onion ginger garlic and saute, then stir fry it until you can smell fragrant.
9. Add winter bamboo and fungus julienne.
10. Pour the shredded meat fried together, then the fish flavored sauce panedge into the fry evenly along.