This recipe comes from canned food and very suitable for the busy and lazy guys. Because this quick lunch recipe can be made almost entirely from canned food and spices. Very easy, very fast, and tasty. It's one of our favorites when we're in a rush.
- 1 can of cooked chicken (12 ounces)
- 1 can of cut green beans, drained (14 ounces)
- 1 can of corn, drained (14 ounces)
- 1/2 cup olive oil + 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 small potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (or more)
- Heat a frying pan to medium and add potatoes with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Sprinkle with chili powder.
- Cook potatoes until they are soft, about 10 minutes. Be sure to stir frequently.
- To frying pan, add chicken, beans corn, and garlic. Mix well, about 3 minutes until everything is heated up.
- Add 1/2 cup olive oil and stir about 1 minute to coat everything.
- Remove pan from heat and add Parmesan cheese. Stir to combine.
- Serve hot!