This is a change in one of our previous cream cheese stuffed chicken, but this time, with chili powder and more cheese. How can we stuffed chicken will surprise you. More cream cheese, better!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 serrano pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Italian style seasonings
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- To a large mixing bowl, add chicken, egg, bread crumbs and Italian seasonings. Mix well.
- To a separate mixing bowl, add cream cheese, garlic, chili peppers and chili powder. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate the chicken in half and form completely around 4 ounces of the cream cheese mixture.
- Set on top of a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Top with bread crumbs and bake 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly through.