Red pepper-Dry red chili

Red pepper with natural drying, then dried, frozen storage after insecticide sterilization. Products are purchased directly from the red pepper base, after factory processing exports. Welcome to send us inquiry.

 

Specifications

Color:- Reddish, 
Quality:- A/C Best, Medium, Ordinary Best 
Crop:-2013 
Origin:- A.P, India 
With and without stem

chili pepper,pepper,Dry red chili 

Red pepper-Dry red chili

A)     Product details

Product Name

Dry red chili

Stem

With stem and Without stem

Heat

20,000 – 90,000 SHU

Length

5-13cms

Packing details

3kgs, 5kgs, 10kgs and 25kgs available in PP/Jute/cartoon box

Grade

A

Shipment

Within 10days after signing of sale contact

Origin of place

India

Varieties

Teja, 334 and Baydgi

Quality

The best

Shape

Stick

Crop

2013

B)      Company introduction

  1. Have own ware house for red chili.
  2. We maintain good quality
  3. We are Guntur based company (Guntur is the biggest chili market in Asia)
  4. We based on the fulfill commitment and quickly supply the material.
  5. All material is dried in sun shine

C)     Specification of products

  1. Product: dry red chilli
  2. Moisture: 12%
  3. Size: 5-13cms
  4. Variety: Teja, 334, Baydgi,273
  5. Grade: A
  6. Color: Red bright
  7. SHU (Hotness) :20,000 – 90,000
  8. Crop : 2013
  9. Shape: Stick
  10. Super quality and low price
  11. With stem & Without stem

D)     Payment and conditions:

  1. L/C at sight 100%.
  2. 20% in advance and remaining 80% BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents.
  3. Prices as FOB Chennai port CIF/CNF
  4. Delivery terms:10days after signing in sale contact.
  5.  

Send a Message

If you want to ask anything just fill in the form below and send us.

FEATURED PRODUCTS

Private label candles,